Saturday 25 August 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I have decided to start a blog where I can share my art and crafts that I do. It will include things like decoupage, pewtering, mosaics, and anything else that is artistic! I will do some 'how to' posts as well. As I have a chronic illness that causes me to be in bed a lot, I find that crafts really help me to feel like I'm doing something worth-wile. It is also great to inspire people who might be in the same situation to also do something fun. I find that art and doing handcrafts is very therapeutic and can help a lot of people. My aim is to inspire and bring joy to people and to share my joy and my journey as I try to overcome the depression and loneliness that comes from chronic illness! Keep your head up and your hands busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment